Term and condition
hereof shall understand and follow the rules below, at the use of Tokyo Job LTB(including related sites or posts to Tokyo Job LTB(s), or any related informationTokyo Job LTB provides), job hunting site(Tokyo Job or face book page), agree with Terms and Conditions and sign.
1. Understand “Act on the Protection of Personal Information” of Japan and provide personal information to Tokyo Job LTB for use of:
1) Getting job,information,chance of interview from Tokyo Job LTB (information means not only related to job but to real estate information, scholarship, school,GPSs(my location information) and all the information related on Tokyo Job LTB site);
2) Giving the information to Tokyo Job LTB client or potentials for your getting job,hunt rooms or enter school smoother.
2. Understand and follow “Immigration Control and Refugee Recognition Act” of Japan and agree with the followings:
1) Report definitely truth and genius information on my current condition such as working hours, working status or other information to Tokyo Job LTB and show true and genius valid Residence Status and Passport;
2) Will work definitely within the limitation working hours such as “twenty-eight(28) hours per week” for student and dependents(for student exception of over twenty-eight(28) hours for long vacations under the rule of each University,Senmon Gakko or Japanese Language school and other schools which support my Residence Status of Students,included), and will control working hours within said limitation if I have more than one(1) job or so;
3) Designated Activity holders/potentials report accurate working validity date and report to Tokyo Job LTB in a timely manner, if my Residence Status will end its validity and lose its legal stability or any change in Status. Will never report fraud on working propriety;
4) Will prove rightfulness/correctness on the process of getting Certificate of Qualification for Employment if I have a title of category/contents of Certificate of working validity or the reason of change of Residence Status defined in Appended Table I of the Act;
5) Understand, if I break the rules should follow the punishment, may be arrested by regulated agency of Japan.
3. Agree with that I will not, on Intellectual property right or Act on the Protection of Personal Information:
1) advocate agent/agency of Tokyo Job LTB;
2) post,write or express misleading information on Tokyo Job LTB;
3) posts or provide any information to public via such as SNS or other tools to make information to public on your company or your future company where they will prohibit to do so.
4 will agree when some behaviour might lead to limit or be refused the use of Tokyo Job LTB when I would do:
1) absence from Interview/Shift or other presences that would be considered to be must, without prior notice;
2) give the wrong information to Tokyo Job LTB with malicious will;
3) fail to bring necessaries, such as resume, residence card or other related items to said interview site or other places that I am asked to do so without effort, even-though it is considered to be right;
4) neglect necessary instruction that would be considered to be must when giving interview, getting job or get information from Tokyo Job LTB.
5. Will follow the rules of Japanese Labor law, Japanese company rules where I am or will work(ing), or other related regulations/laws of Japan.
6. Governmental employment placemante law. We shall follow the rules of Japanese Govemental emploment law, as follows;
1) Job offer entity name : LTB(TokyoJobLTB operator, 有料職業紹介許可番号13-ユ-306417),
2) Scope of Employment Placement: Not limited,
3) Area of Employment Placement: Domestic area in Japan.
4) Any claim on your Job Vacancy or our service to Person in Charge of Governmental Employment Placement: Harumi Suzuki,TokyoJob LTB 03 6258 0972,
5) Fee from Job hunters : None
6) Fee from an employer : As follows;
a)Per employment Maximum 30 % of estimated annual salary for fultime vacancies or,
b)Per employment 50,000 yen for part-time vacancies
Refund: a) we will refund if empolyee retires only by the intent of employees, not dismissal by the employer, according to followiing conditions, a) within 1 month retirement 80%, over 1 month up to in 2 months 50%, over 2 month up to 3 months 20%, b) within 1 month retirement 20% of receivables or amount of receipt.
REVISED AS OF DECEMBER 6, 2018