①House Rent-Flow of finding a rental property in Japan
1.Visiting the real estate agent
Inquire at the real estate agent about your preferred search conditions, and then visit any possible matches.
Floor plan of the house (kitchen size, number of rooms, etc.)
Surrounding area (public transport, supermarkets, convenience stores, hospitals, etc.)
Building construction (wood, steel, reinforced concrete, steel-framed reinforced concrete, etc.)
Sunlight exposure (direction of the property, sun-filled or not, etc.)
Property layout (space for washing machine, air conditioner, furniture, etc.)
Cell phone reception (check for reception inside the property, etc.)
2.Signing a lease
- Inspect the property
- Set up electricity, gas, and water services
- Situate household appliances such as refrigerator, etc
- Emergency and disaster preparedness
-Earthquake, fires, etc
-Power outages, gas leaks, water leaks, etc.
4.Guidance during your stay
- Paying rent and maintenance fees
- Property usage guidelines
- Etiquette and general guidelines for daily life, etc.
5.When the lease ends
- Restoration the room to original state
- Cancel the contract of electricity, gas, and water services, etc.